Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about Hub Madison apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Do I need a guarantor?
- Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit equal to one installment of rent.
- Do you offer individual leases for each resident?
- Yes, we offer individual leases for each resident. At HUB Madison, you are not responsible for anyone else, including roommates. There is no liability on your end to pay the rent of any other resident or roommate, which is an advantage over most apartments and rental properties.
- Does an application guarantee a spot?
- No, only a completed lease guarantees a spot, not an application.
- How close are you to campus?
- We have the best location possible as we are located on State Street and a 5 minute walk to Bascom Hill.
- Are the apartments furnished?
Yes, all of our apartments are fully furnished. All you need to supply are linens, utensils and any personal items you may need.
- Can I bring my pet?
No, unfortunately we do not allow pets.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Great news! We have a feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks or pay with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests. Just log onto our website and click the "Pay Rent" link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a convenience charge for this service.
- Is parking included?
- Parking is separate. The cost is $250 per space per month and there a limited number of spaces. The garage is a climate controlled, restricted access facility. In addition, we have moped parking available in the garage for $55/month. Please call the leasing office for more information.
- What are your office hours?
- The leasing and business office is open 9am - 6pm on Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm on Saturdays and 12 - 4pm on Sundays.
- What kind of apartments do you have?
- We offer studios, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom apartments.
- What utilities are included?
- Your monthly rent includes: wireless internet, cable, trash and gas. You are responsible for setting up the electric with MG&E and will pay them directly. Water is billed by a third party and you also pay them directly.
- When can I move in?
- Leases begin August 15, 2016 and end July 31, 2017. We will send out information for move-in day.
- When is my first payment due?
- Your first payment is due July 15, 2016.
- Will you send me a bill?
- We do not send bills or invoices. The front page of your lease dictates exactly when each payment is due.